Looking for heartfelt birthday wishes infused with the wisdom and blessings of the Bible? Our collection of Happy Birthday Wishes With Bible Verses combines the joy of celebrating another year with the spiritual richness found in scripture. Explore meaningful verses and messages tailored to inspire, uplift, and convey your warmest birthday blessings. Whether for a loved one, friend, or family member, these thoughtful wishes will add a special touch to their day. Discover a treasure trove of biblical birthday greetings that speak volumes of love and faith. Share the gift of God’s word on this special occasion. Explore now!
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
- “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
- “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” – Psalm 119:105
- “The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.” – Psalm 92:12-13
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
- “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” – James 1:17
- “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” – Psalm 20:4